Because I miss my summer tan, lets head over to Costa Rica, where you can discover the “pure life” in a fun-filled surf and yoga retreat geared toward women in their 20s through 50s. Here’s the scoop:
- Who: Surfer gals who want to explore Costa Rica’s coastline while enjoying beach activities, luxurious accommodations and daily doses of wellness, relaxation and pampering. No surfing experience or equipment required, just pack your sense of adventure to learn or improve your skills.
- What: Pura Vida Adventures offers a week-long retreat that blends world-class surf instruction, daily yoga sessions, deluxe beachfront villa or bungalows, rich cultural experiences, local cuisine and a one-hour private massage into a revitalizing adventure you’ll never forget. Pristine beaches, breathtaking sunsets and good friends. What more do you need for a “surf camp” bachelorette bash? Pricing starts at $2,095 per person and groups over six receive a discount of $100 each. NOTE: Shorter trips are also available with a three-night minimum.
- When: The “dry” season is December – April and the “green” season is May – November but it is warm year-round.
- Where: The surf camps are located in the scenic village of Malpais on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. Fly into Tambor or take a shuttle bus from San Jose.
- Don’t Miss: Check out the area’s expansive rainforest and beautiful waterfalls.
- Good for the Guys? Yes. CO-ED weeks are also available from February – August making this a great option for a bachelor outing or an adventure packed honeymoon.
- Booking: For more information or to book contact Pura Vida Adventures.
For additional Costa Rica inspiration, check out this Daily Candy travel story.