Because chocolate is always in fashion, lets check out Hershey, Pennsylvania, where you can enjoy a “sweet” getaway full of activities and pampering galore. Here’s the scoop:
- Who: Ladies who want to explore Hershey’s amusement park activities while enjoying golf, outlet shopping, luxurious accommodations, great dining and decadent spa treatments.
- What: The Hotel Hershey, one of America’s landmark hotels, offers a choice of elegant guest rooms and suites where you’ll find Hershey’s Kisses on your pillow at turndown. Enjoy a fabulous dinner or brunch with the girls at the Circular Dining Room and be sure to save room for dessert. Enjoy nearby golf and shopping or explore Hershey Park’s rides and Zoo America. For spa lovers, yummy body treatments including Chocolate Fondue Wrap, Whipped Cocoa Bath, Mojito Body Wrap, Peppermint Salt Scrub and a comprehensive list of beauty treatments are available.
- When: Known as “The sweetest place on earth,” Hershey, PA is an ideal year-round destination. A “Grand Expansion” which includes a new year-round ice-skating rink and multi-pool complex is scheduled for completion in summer 2009.
- Where: Just 90 minutes from Baltimore, 2 hours from Washington, D.C & Philadelphia and 3 hours from New York City.
- Don’t Miss: Visit the Chocolate Spa for a two-hour Hershey Hug which includes a spa rain shower, hydrating body wrap and 50-minute cocoa massage.
- Good for the Guys? Yes. This a great option for a bachelor outing or a close-to-home pampering honeymoon.
- Booking: A full array of spa packages are available online. For more information call 1-800-HERSHEY.
And, if you’re craving an immediate chocolate fix, check out these Hershey cosmetics.