There is nothing easier and more relaxing than a destination wedding at an all-inclusive resort. If you’re the type of bride who wants to bring the dress and leave the stress, Occidental Hotels & Resorts should be on your radar. Here’s the scoop:
* Who: Couples who want an affordable, everything-included wedding. If you’ve dreamed of a ceremony in an authentic Mayan ruin or on a beach with 360° Caribbean views, you will not be disappointed. Your stay includes unlimited meals and drinks, activities galore, entertainment and all taxes and gratuities.
* What: Choose a resort, date and package online and a wedding coordinator will plan everything to suit your style and budget. From a beach vow renewal for 10 to an elaborate 200 person affair, several wedding packages are offered including everything you need (cake, champagne toast, judge, documents, decor, and flowers). Ask about free weddings and complimentary honeymoon packages.
* When: Most of these properties are ideal year-round destinations. I would avoid Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula and the Dominican Republic during hurricane season (late summer – fall).
* Where: Properties are located in Mexico, Costa Rica, Aruba and the Dominican Republic.
* Don’t Miss: Explore Chichen Itza, Xcaret, Xel-Ha and Tulum in Mexico. In Aruba, go horseback riding and take a Jeep tour.
* Stay for the honeymoon? Yes. Newlyweds staying three nights or more get extra perks like room upgrades, resort discounts, congratulatory in-room items, continental breakfast in bed and more. You can upgrade to a premium honeymoon ($250+ more) to add on extra amenities like a couples massage, candlelit dinner on the beach, etc.
* Booking: To plan a wedding or honeymoon, call 800-858-2258 or visit Occidental Weddings.