I’ve been tagged by Once a Bride, to tell you 10 random facts about me! In no particular order, here you go….
1) I’m often called a hypochondriac.
2) I took 100 engaged couples to Jamaica to test drive their honeymoon for a day.
3) I can write backwards with my left hand. Yup!
4) I once swallowed a marble playing Chinese Checkers.
5) I am named after a red-headed cheerleader my mom knew in college.
6) I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch daily from elementary school to high school. Every. Single. Day!
7) Even thought I drive maybe 10 days a year (this is normal for a New Yorker…), I can drive a stick shift.
8) I am not afraid of powertools, even after the emergency room visit.
9) I was once a serial dater!
10) I learned how to play croquet from Robin Leach (yes the one from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous!)
I’m tagging five fabulous bloggers with this one:
– Lemiga Events – One of Atlanta’s most creative party planners
– Classic Bride – Your everything wedding planning site. Don’t miss her new calligraphy shop!
– Veiled Vows – Inspiring thoughts from an almost-bride-to be.
– The Wedding Decorator – For oodles and oodles of decorating ideas.
– Well-Heeled, with a mission – In search of financial stability and great shoes.