Since a few of you aren’t officially engaged yet (love your pro-active planning and blogging!), I thought I’d share a fun new destination PROPOSAL idea! I think this is a really cool way to pop the question, assuming neither of you is afraid of heights. Talk about a travel themed proposal!?!
Las Ventanas al Paraiso in Los Cabos, Mexico, the destination’s only Five Diamond property, is where it all starts. This Rosewood Resort has a dedicated Department of Romance to handle all of the details so the proposer can relax. Here’s what happens:
– The couple is chauffered to nearby Cabo San Lucas Airport
– Their butler greets them with a heart-shaped picnic basket full of champagne and gourmet treats
– They proceed on an exciting helicopter ride over the Sea of Cortez and Los Cabos
– About 30 minutes into the flight, the girl spots a message written in seashells and flower petals in the sand that reads, “Marry Me (her name here)!”
– The guy pulls out a ring and hopefully she says “Yes.”
Afterwards, they can celebrate back at the resort in their romantically decorated suite.
Ready to go? Email the Director of Romance Maria Jose Garcia at MariaJoseGarcia@Rosewoodhotels.com.