Welcome to the second edition of Groom’s Week! The first one was such a hit, I decided to make it an ongoing series.
Of course there are zillions of beauty tips for brides, but what about grooms who want to look their best?
Tony Sosnick, the Founder/President of Anthony Logistics For Men, was nice enough to share some grooming tips and tricks leading up to the big day and the honeymoon.
Be sure to share his tips with your guys:
1) Preparation is the key if you are going to be ready for a full day of photography with clear, even-toned skin. During your morning wake-up in the days leading up to the wedding, massage your face and neck with fingertips to stimulate circulation and create a healthy glow.
2) Some men prefer a closer shave from a professional the day before. Test out a barber a couple of weeks before so you know what to expect before getting a shave the day before the big event.
3) The skin on the body can be prone to dryness and flaking so a couple of days before the ceremony, rub a generous amount of the Sea Salt Body Scrub onto wet, cleansed skin for a deep clean without leaving an oily residue. Pay close attention to elbows, knees, and of course, your feet. Follow up quickly with the Glycerin Hand and Body Lotion to seal in moisture and condition the skin.
4) Try to drink at least eight glasses of water a day. Drinking water helps the skin perform its vital processes of cell regeneration and renewal. This is a foundation for a strong, healthy and clear complexion.
5) Get a manicure – your hands will look great, neat and clean. And, remember, there may be close-ups of the rings.